Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
01872 553 898
An electrical upgrade by Mr. Electric Cornwall will ensure that you're getting the most out of your home's electrical system and help avoid electrical hazards.
Many homes were built before most of today's electrical appliances and gadgets were even invented. The steady increase of consumer electronic use and home energy consumption means that the electrical systems in many older homes can easily become overloaded.
- Do your lights flicker?
- Is your fuse board tripping?
- Do your fuses blow regularly?
- Does your consumer unit make a crackling sound?
- Is your wiring overheating?
- Are you renovating your home or making an addition to your home?
- Did you add a hot tub?
- Do you use a 60 amp electrical service?
- Do you use a 100 amp electrical service?
- Do you need more sockets?
- Do you use multiple extension leads?
- Do you require a 240v circuit?
- Do you need a power surge arrestor?
- Are your lights earthed instead of two pronged?
- Do you have residual current device protection (RCD)?
An electrical upgrade helps to ensure that your electrical system is equipped to meet your energy needs and protect your family and property. If you live in an aging home, Mr. Electric Cornwall can perform an electrical inspection your home's electrical wiring and distribution system to determine what your exact electrical needs are. Upgrading or replacing important components can help prevent electrical emergencies before they occur.
Call Mr. Electric Cornwall on 01872 553 898 today to learn whether your home is in need of an electrical upgrade!